· Intensive experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) coupled with DRM, FAH, and Hyperion Planning
· Intensive experience in ODI and DRM
· At least two full lifecycle engagement of Oracle ODI Implementation involving Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting application and Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition and its integration with a financial application
· Strong working knowledge on Oracle Data Integrator [ODI]
· Minimum 6 years hands-on in Oracle ODI, DRM, Hyperion Planning / Essbase application development and support experience incorporating project and team management
· Minimum 4 years’ experience designing and delivering Hyperion based solutions to consolidation, forecasting and management reporting requirements
· Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting end-user processes (e.g. Close, Budget, Forecast)
· Knowledge and experience with Smartview, Data forms, and Web Forms
· Knowledge and experience with Hyperion Security and Task Lists
· Strong knowledge on Perl and Unix scripting, Strong SQL/ PL SQL expertise
Experience Required:-Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management, Hyperion Planning, FAH
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Customer POC
2. Attending Agile Standups.
3. Gather requirements for Small mod , CSR and suggesting the design approach.
4. Some time business would require some tactical approach on the existing application, which needs to be supplemented.
5. Code deployment and coordinating release validation.
6. Offshore Coordination
7. Knowledge Transition with Maintenance Team